- Produces Organic manure from Kitchen Waste
- Turns your kitchen waste into super-food for your garden, lawns and house plants
- No foul odor when done an-aerobically.
HOW TO USE:
- Add food waste into a compost bin, sprinkle Bokashi and press down.
- Repeat Process when making a new layer of food waste.
- Keep full compost bin aside for 4 weeks.
- Drain liquid at the bottom of the bin every 3-4 days, and dilute in 1:100 ratio for foliar spray.
- Create a small layer of Soil/CocoPeat and add few inches of the fermented compost, repeat cycle till pot is full
- After 2 – 4 weeks, plant your plants into this Bokashi enriched soil.
- Close the Bokashi packet after every use.
- Don’t add liquid, plastic and bones to compost.
- Keep out of reach of children.